General Educational Development (GED)
The General Educational Development (GED) Tutorial Program is for anyone 16 and older who does not have a high school diploma, or has a vocational training diploma. It will provide persons with a U.S. High School (grade 12) equivalent diploma on successful completion of the GED Exam.
Click the links below to download:
– Fill out the GED application form online.
– Enclose a copy of a valid ID card or passport.
– Enclose the GED affidavit of Financial Support form (see above).
– Enclose a copy of last high school report card.
– Pay application fee and GED Tutorial fee.
WHEN & WHERE:
Once you have paid for the GED Tutorial, your name will be added on the class list. The Morning classes are Monday – Thursday between 9:00 AM and 1:00 PM, and the Evening classes are Monday – Friday from 6:00 PM until 9:00 PM at USM.
|Fall (August )||July 8|
|Spring (January)||November 8|
Click on the tab below to view the GED Brochure